All Sundance hot tubs and spas are manufactured to provide you with years of high-quality craftsmanship and timeless design. The 880™ Series delivers everything you want in luxury, with great lighting and sound options, jet variety, and exterior styling. The models in our 780™ Series are perfect for outdoor relaxation, combining function and form that effortlessly complements your lifestyle. The energy efficient designs in our Select Series® allow you to lounge with ease, and value. The 680™ collection provides a range of shapes and sizes at an economical price for a spa that is both beautiful and affordable.
Find Your Perfect Hot Tub Now
- $3500 – 5999
- $8500 and Up
- 2-3 Seats
- 4-5 Seats
- 5-6 Seats
- 6+ Seats
- 680 Series Spas
- 780 Series Spas
- 880 Series Spas
- 980 Series
- Sundance Spas
Introducing the new exclusive Sundance ® SmartTub™ System*, engineered to maximize your relaxation, recovery and performance potential. From an app on your smartphone, you can enjoy the next generation of spa ownership, making it easier than ever to use and maintain your hot tub.**
And, with a tap of your screen, your SmartTub™ System will be connected in seconds.
Have a question? The SmartTub™ app is your personal hot tub assistant, making you a Sundance ® spa expert. Acting as a quick reference guide, your app tailors tips, how-to videos and information based on how you use your hot tub. Whether you’re across town or in the comfort of your own home, you can relax knowing you will always be informed with the SmartTub™ System. For assistance with setup, please view our Sundance® SmartTub™ App Setup Instructions.
- Enjoy easy setup — just pair your app
- Discover enhanced product knowledge and support
- Master hot tub care with personalized tips and how-to videos
- View energy usage estimates**
- Adjust key settings, such as energy efficiency and temperature while away
- Receive power outage notifications to reduce complications
- Alerts you and your dealer when your hot tub needs attention
- Stay connected with your dealer and ‘Click for Service’