Pete Alewine Pool & Spa is excited to now be installing in-ground fiberglass pools. Partnering with Imagine Pools, Thursday Pools and Latham Pools, the leading fiberglass pool manufacturing companies in the industry, Pete Alewine Pool and Spa offers a wide variety of fiberglass shapes, sizes and colors to fit any backyard. These state of the art designs come with a lifetime warranty and the comfort of knowing that it will be installed by our experts.
Click either logo below to learn more about each company and take a look at the different fiberglass designs available.
Interested in a Pete Alewine installed fiberglass pool or just want a little more information? Set up a free consultation today.
- Thursday Pools
- Latham Pools
- Imagine Pools
- Concrete Options
- Other Options
- Pool Lights
- Hand Rails
- Site Specific
There are several options that can transform your concrete decking and create a different look than tradition concrete. Spray decking, concrete scoring and salt pitting are all options to give your deck texture and/or color. Spay decking can be added after the concrete is poured. Salt pitting and scoring must be chosen before the concrete is poured
- Spray Decking – $5.25 per sq. ft.
- Concrete Scoring – $5.00 per liner ft.
- Extra concrete – $5.25 per sq. ft.
- Extra concrete w/ Buff Color – $3.00 per sq. ft.
- Brick Expansion Joints – $33.00 per linear ft.
- Stone Expansion Joints – $36.00 per linear ft.
- Robotic Cleaner – $1,300+/-
- Heater (Gas) -$4,500*
- iPhone/iPad Interface -$1,200
- Handheld Remote (4 Function) -$1,100
- Deck Jet (Ea.) -$475
- Umbrella Sleeve -$50
- Plumb Future Water Feature -$300
Pete Alewine Pool Company includes an underwater pool light in every pool package. Our upgrades include adding an additional light or trading up to an LED light. LED lights use less energy, provide 5 different color options and 7 pre-programmed light shows.
- LED (add on) – $1000.00 – $1,400.00
Pete Alewine Pool Company offers an aluminum handrail addition for steps and beach entries into your swimming pool. Powder coated hand rails are also available if you are looking for an option other than the traditional aluminum color.
- Aluminum – $500.00
- Powder Coated – $700.00
- Dirt Removal (per load) – $250
- Fill Dirt (per load) -$300
- Stump & Debris Removal (per load) -$650
Items Included in a Fiberglass Pool Package
- Excavation and Installation of Pool
- Pentair Superflo Variable Speed Pump
- Cartridge Filter
- Brick Coping
- Skimmer w/Dual Wall Suction & 2 Returns
- Choice of Pool Shell Color
- Pentair Salt System w/ Easy Touch
- Deluxe Cleaning Package
- Initial Balancing of Pool Water
- Globrite LED Underwater Light (1)
- Overflow System
- Salt Pit Finish on Pool Deck (Concrete)
- Concrete Decking w/ 4’ on the Sides, 8′ at the Deep End, and 12’ on the Shallow End
- Pool School – “How to Class”
All Fiberglass Pools Priced As Follows (regardless of shape or width)
- $1,510 times the length of the pool (this excludes Models with a Spa, 8′ Deep Models and/or Models w/ a Beach Entry)
- $1,610 times the length of the pool for Models with a Beach Entry
- Add $5,250 for Blower and Heater required for Models with a Spa
- Add $2,500 for Models that are 8′ Deep
Example: 30′ long pool without a Spa, that isn’t an 8′ Deep Model and doesn’t have a Beach Entry is $45,300 aka 30 x $1,510 = $45,300
A 36′ long pool with a Beach Entry is $57,960 aka 36 x $1,610 = $57,960
- Flagstone – $2,100
- Cantilever – $2,100
- Travertine – $2,100
**Below are a handful of the examples that we provide. Please check our vendor links above for full list of options available**