Pete Alewine Pool & Spa is excited to now be installing in-ground fiberglass pools. Partnering with Imagine Pools and Viking Pools, the leading fiberglass pool manufacturing companies in the industry, Pete Alewine Pool and Spa offers a wide variety of fiberglass shapes, sizes and colors to fit any backyard. These state of the art designs come with a lifetime warranty and the comfort of knowing that it will be installed by our experts.
Click either logo below to learn more about each company and take a look at the different fiberglass designs available.
Interested in a Pete Alewine installed fiberglass pool or just want a little more information? Set up a free consultation today.
- Viking Pools
- Imagine Pools
- Concrete Options
- Other Options
- Pool Lights
- Hand Rails
- Deck Jets & Umbrella Sleeves
There are several options that can transform your concrete decking and create a different look than tradition concrete. Spray decking, concrete scoring and salt pitting are all options to give your deck texture and/or color. Spay decking can be added after the concrete is poured. Salt pitting and scoring must be chosen before the concrete is poured
- Spray Decking – $4.50 per sq. ft.
- Concrete Scoring – $2 per sq. ft.
- Salt Pitting – $1.00 per sq. ft.
- Extra concrete – $4.00 per sq. ft.
- Pentair Salt System (Replaces Chlorinator) – $2,360
- Variable Speed Pump (Energy Saver) – $1,330
- Cartridge Filter (Maintenance Reducing) – $980
Pete Alewine Pool Company includes an underwater pool light in every pool package. Our upgrades include adding an additional light or trading up to an LED light. LED lights use less energy, provide 5 different color options and 7 pre-programmed light shows.
- Extra Light – $1025.00
- LED (trade in) – $775.00
- LED (add on) – $850.00 – $1,200.00
Pete Alewine Pool Company offers an aluminum handrail addition for steps and beach entries into your swimming pool. Powder coated hand rails are also available if you are looking for an option other than the traditional aluminum color.
- Aluminum – $400.00
- Powder Coated – $575.00
Deck jets and umbrella sleeves are another way to give your pool a unique look. Deck jets are compatible with vinyl or gunite swimming pools. Umbrella sleeves can be mounted in the deck of vinyl or gunite swimming pools or on the steps, bench entries or bench of a gunite pool.
- Deck Jets – $400.00 (ea)
- Umbrella sleeve – $50.00
Items Included in a Fiberglass Pool Package
- Excavation and Installation of Pool
- Full Rated Pumps for Better Filtration
- Hi-Rate Sand Filter
- Brick Coping Deluxe Cleaning Package
- Skimmer w/Dual Wall Suction & 2 Returns
- Choice of Pool Shell Color
- Automatic Chlorinator
- All Required Permits
- Initial Balancing of Pool Water
- Globrite LED Underwater Light
- Overflow System
- Electrical w/ Dual Timers
- Concrete Decking w/ 4’ on Sides and on the Deep End, and 12’ on the Shallow End
|Pool Name||Approx. Length x Width||Base Price of Pool||Approx. SF||Cantilever||Flagstone||Travertine|
|Empress||26’ x 12′||$31,200||528||$950||$950||$1725|
|Olympia||35’ x 16′||$42,000||664||$950||$950||$1725|
|Aruba||22’ x 11’||$26,400||480||$950||$950||$1725|
|Fantasy||30′ x 14′||$36,000||592||$950||$950||$1725|
|Inspiration||40′ x 15’-6”||$48,000||696||$950||$950||$1725|
|Freedom||30’-2” x 13’-2”||$36,000||578||$950||$950||$1725|
|Bermuda||26’ x 12’||$31,200||528||$950||$950||$1725|
|Fiji||34’ x 15’||$40,800||640||$950||$950||$1725|